share early. share often. share with good friends. share with mentors. share with influencers. share honestly. appreciate praise & criticism. edit. continue sharing. keep moving. it’s worth it. it’s within reach. it’s already part of you.

Friday, January 14, 2011

The First Goodbye...

It's the absolute hardest, except for the last... because thats when its really real that I am about to leave. Saying bye to the person I spend more time with than probably any one else in this world was one of the hardest things I have ever done. I know she will be here when I get home, however, the thought of not seeing her sweet self, or having the comfort of her presence for nearly 5 months is absolutely terrifying.


I love you more than you know, sweet stepmother....and i miss you already. 

1 comment:

  1. Although it's tough now..the 5 months will go by quicker than you think and she will be there for the rest of your life. I admire that you are such a strong person. You have many people here for support & I'm so happy to see that you and Page have grown so close. I wish I had been able to be there for you more the past years, but I am hoping we can grow closer (again) when you return. I love you and will be here forever & ever.

    ReplyDelete